Meet the Trainer
With the belief that, “A healthy mind resides in a healthy body,” Nas Tarazi has dedicated his life’s work to helping people achieve their fitness goals and has become one of the most sought-after fitness trainers in San Mateo, Hillsborough and Burlingame.
As a kid, Nas grew up lacking confidence and suffered from low self-esteem. Little did he know, that would fuel him to pursue a path of health, fitness, nutrition, and the right mindset to achieve his goals. After adding several certifications and degrees to his name, Nas has decided that he wants to do the same for you! His life’s mission is to get you healthy, happy, and to help you obtain your fitness goals.
- Bachelors in Business Management, San Francisco State University
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Chek Institute
- Behavior Change Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Corrective Exercise Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- TRX Certified
- Russian Kettlebell Certified